Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My Little Leprechauns!

We started the day off with "green eggs and ham" (scrambled of course) and green pancakes. I only had "neon" green food coloring so they don't look very green in the pic's. I tried to make the pancakes into four leaf clover's, but as you can see it didn't turn out so well. I thought the kids would think it was pretty cool. Well, Stevie and Kirstie did, but Jennah was a different story. I'll just say that she ended up making her own breakfast. We've had to stay inside today, because it's so dang cold outside. I put this picture of Kirstie on because she just loves to make us laugh with her silly faces. If you look really close, you can see that one of her front teeth is about to fall out. Hope you all are having a fun day!!!






No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed