This weekend was St. David's all school reunion. There were all kinds of food and activities. They had a yummy barbecue and football game on Friday night. on Saturday they had a breakfast at 7am (which we did NOT go to...way to early), "memory rooms" at the school with class pictures dating back to the 1940's, rides and games for the kids, food, a fair, music, more food, a plague amount of stink-bugs (unplanned) and to top it off, fireworks!
Literally two seconds before I took this picture, Steve's twin brother Scott got up, so I didn't get him in this picture, just his empty chair. on the left is Steve's foster brother Mike Plummer, his sister Fonda, and then of course, Steve.
We had a good time visiting with family and friends. I feel bad about only getting one picture of Steve and his family together...maybe next time I'll do better. Family that made the trip were Fonda, Mike, Scott, with two of his kids Barbara & Rex, Vicky & Wade with two of their kids Wilson & Camille.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Our weekend with family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Looks like a blast, that sounds like a small town to me! love it!
So was it a gathering of more than one graduating class then? I wish that my high school would do something like that! It sounds like SO much fun.
Post a Comment