Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Out of the mouth's of babe's

So, school started this Monday...HOORAY!!! It all went well, but I was not able to talk to my kids to see how their day went, because I had to work that day. So yesterday I was able to have a nice little talk with all three to see how they were liking school so far.

Kirstie, of course, had little to say other than her teacher is nice, (which, by the way, she has the SAME 2nd grade teacher in the SAME classroom that I had...how cool is that?!?!) and that she played on the playground. (Ya, she's a wealth of information when it comes to talking about school :-/).

Stevie was so excited, and just LOVES school! On the ride home from school, he said very enthusiastically, "I met ALL my best friends today!!!" I'm so glad I have at least one outgoing kid.

Then Jennah, my sweet, sweet Jennah...only she would say what she did. Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely THRILLED that she enjoys school and learning so much, and am amazed by her everyday. When I asked her if she had a good 1st day of school, she just sighed and said, "the first day wasn't very much fun, because we didn't do any..." (......wait for it......)"studying". Now, the question is, what am I going to do with all my free time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't imagine all my kids in school. They all look so cute.

Barb said...

Enjoy every quiet minute!!! I sure do!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed