Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kirstie my "flower child"

Steve has been gone out of town for the last few days, so our kids have been a little extra "clingy" to me lately. Well, the other night Kirstie climbed up on my lap while we were watching t.v. A commercial came on that had a man standing in a field of flowers. I guess it got Kirstie thinking, because she let out a sigh and said in a dreamy sort of voice..."I wish I could sleep in a pile of flowers". I thought it was so sweet, I just thought I would share it with you.
Just a quick note...Jennah informed me that the songs on my playlist were, in her words, "too romantic", so she helped me to pick out some more upbeat songs. My favorite one is "cuppycake". You just have to listen to it! Hopefully you'll like it as much as we do=)

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is so sweet. It's good you put it down to remember. I don't do that enough. I just say to myself that I need to remember that or I need to tell Darin what so-n-so said.

S. and A. Millar said...

Hi Melony! Brooklyne sure loves looking at your blog and seeing all the goings on of Kirstie! That is a cute picture of her in the tree! How fun your going to Disney land! My advise... Sunscreen, Take your own water, sack lunch, and snacks, food and water are crazy expensive, use fast passes when available, and take lots of pictures to post on your blog :) Have fun, time goes to quickly while your there!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed