We left Tuesday the 22nd around 3p.m. and didn't get there until after midnight...YIKES! After spending the night at Andrea's, we headed to Disneyland. We started the day off at California Adventure. Jennah was tall enough to go on the "California Screamin'" roller coaster, so she talked us into letting her ride on it (with me by her side of course). We were so shocked that she even wanted to ride it! She didn't get to scared, although she kept her eyes closed and her head down the WHOLE time. After spending a few hours there, we headed over to Disneyland. Stevie LOVED riding the main street train! The 2nd day was ALL at Disneyland. We started at "Toon Town" and worked our way to the front of the park. Kirstie got to ride her 1st roller coaster and absolutely loved it! When she got off, she shouted "That was TOTALLY AWESOME!". She's definatly an adrenaline junkie! The more exciting the ride the more she liked it. The worst part of the day was the "meet the princesses" line. We were in live for over an hour to meet three princesses...so not worth it! We stayed until closing (which is 10PM!). The best thing about staying so long, is you get right onto the rides...NO waiting! Kirstie loved "Splash Mountain" so much that she rode it three times. Jennah said she forced a smile for the picture, but I think she actually liked it- she kept her eyes open! Stevie was asleep, which was a good thing, because he wouldn't have been able to ride it anyway. It was our last ride of the night, so we decided to end it on a good note. Friday we headed for the beach. It was a beautiful day, except we forgot to put the kids in swimsuits. So they got really wet...Oh well. We had a great trip and made lots of good memories!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
In response to the comment you left for me. . .I don't know what you mean about me not having 15 pounds to lose. I actually should lose about 25 pounds to get down to a better weight for myself. I am about 25 pounds over the weight I would like to be. I am just trying to make a realistic goal of 15 pounds, but hoping that it may be more than that in the long run! I would love to let each other know via email so no one else can know all of our physical flaws! Let me know if you want to do it!
Post a Comment