Monday, May 19, 2008

A strange game of ball and a school concert

My girls do the funniest things...
They absolutely HATED t-ball, but Friday, when Jennah had a friend over, I caught them outside playing this... ...baseball in tu-tu's. What will they think of next?!?


The elementary school concert was last Wednesday night. The music teacher (very wisely) had the students sit with their families when their part was over. When they had the final number, they just sang from where they were sitting. It was a good thing they did, because as you will see, we would not have gotten very good pictures of their performance.
Kirstie singing her little heart out!


Love the expression on her face?!?



One great disadvantage of having tall children, is that when they stand together as a group, they always get put toward the back. We could barely see Jennah. I helped you out a little by putting a little red arrow over her head=)




This is Jennah waiting for her classes turn to go on stage. Jennah LOVES LOVES LOVES to read! Notice the other children behind her visiting? I love the expression on her friends face...I wish I knew what she was thinking!





Kirstie pounding away on the drums! Those little kindergartners are sooooo cute!






1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun playing baseball in tutus! That's funny. The concert had a good turn out of children. You wouldn't believe how the class sizes at AHA have diminished since the whole fiasco a couple of weeks ago. I think that there are 4 kids left in 6th grade. I'm not sure about the other grades.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed