Here's what I found yesterday in the pool...
Stevie wanted to go swimming, but his swimsuit was dirty...so Kirstie loaned him hers. Why
do sisters feel compelled to dress their little brothers up!?!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Not sure who's idea THIS was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That is just so darn funny. Sisters can just be little stinkers when it comes to little brothers!
Wow, it wasn't until I read what you said about the picture that I realized it was stevie in the girls suit. Scary that he looks so ocmfortable in it, happy even. Wow, are you worried? Just jokin'!
I you look closely, you'll see that he wasn't too concerned about the fit...he put his head through the arm-hole.
I'd be really concerned if Kirstie had worn it like this, seenin' how she's a girl 'n all! (heehee)
That's a crack up!
LOL! That is soooo funny! Brooklyne trys to dress Kaidne up too and it cracks me up. She hasn't thought of this one yet though :)
Post a Comment