Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful morning...

School officially started today! Here's my lovely little ladies on this glorious morning... Little Miss Jennah...now a big 3rd grader! She LOVES school as much as ever!
Kirstie has finally warmed up to the idea of school. She's excited to get to see her friends everyday. Her teacher this year is fresh out of college...young and beautiful, and we heard she came HIGHLY recommended. Hopefully it won't take Kirstie too long to talk to her teacher this year!
They were so excited to get up and get ready this morning, that there wasn't any fighting or arguing among siblings this morning...(big breath)...aaaaaaahhhhhhh. I love my children more than anything, but school is a welcome break in our home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute and happy. I didn't realize they were starting already. I am dreading the day, next Wednesday. Glad your kids (girls at least, Stevie will probably miss them) are excited.

S. and A. Millar said...

Your girls look so pretty, and excited for school! Brooklyne is sure going to miss Kirstie at school this year! That is crazy about the nate and cheri thing! Oh and by the way, I like the picture of you that shows up when you leave a comment! You look so pretty!

Joele and Matt said...

Your girls are beautiful!! I sure hope they are enjoying school:)

Emily said...

I bet Jennah is so excited to finally be able to wear basically whatever she wants. No uniforms! We are grateful. That's for sure. Thanks again for the AHA stuff! How was their first day?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed