Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our family comedian

Today while eating lunch, I noticed that Kirstie was putting her feet on a very large book (of nearly 1000 pages). When I realized that it was a Petersen genealogy book that my grandma "Pete" had compiled and had published, I told her to please put the book away. When she asked why, I explained to her that it was a very special book written by her great-grandma, she just smiled and said..."WOW! She must still be tired from writing all that!!"

**update** 11-8-08: Last night Kirstie told me that she was "checkin' out my cheeks"
"WHAT!" I said. Then she pointed to her 'tushy' and said (with a very mischievous grin) "these are your cheeks".
To which I said "where in the world did you learn that!?!"
"From a movie...do you like my cheeks?" (UUGH! I REALLY need to be much more careful about the movies they watch!!!!!!)

2 comments:

S. and A. Millar said...

I just love the things kids say! Good job on the costumes, I wish I could sew like that! That picture of Steve cracks me up :)

S. and A. Millar said...

Hey Melanie,

I love having the updated blog list, cause it does save me tons of time surfing, and I feel like I am able to coment on them more, cause I'm not on here as long. It does take quite a while to switch them over, but is well worth it in the end. So any way you go to your layout, and then on the right you click on add a gadget. then you click on blog list. Then you can change your titl, to say what ever you want exp. (family and friends) and then if you want them sorted alphabetically you go to sort and switch it to that. Then you can pick what you want it to show, it auto. clicks three of the boxes, and I just left mine the way it was already set up, but do what you like best. then you click on add to list and you coppy and paste the URL of the persons blog into the box and push save, then for the name it will show up as they have there blog titled, so if you want to rename them with just there name you push on rename and rename it. You do that with all your contacts and thats that :) I hope this makes sense, let me know if you get stuck and good luck :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed