I got this idea from my cousin (Thanks Misti), to have my family each list 10 things we're thankful for. We did this last night for FHE, and it was one of the most fun times we've ever had! It was a difficult thing to list just ten! Since it's Thanksgiving time, I decided to make it a tag so my friends and family could join in on the fun!
STEVE: The Gospel, Temples/Temple marriage, Family (eternal family), food, shelter, love, friends, beautiful days, beautiful sunsets, and freedom.
MELANIE: Family, the Gospel, Jesus Christ, our prophet, music, friends, health, vehicles in good condition, beautiful fall weather, and home.
JENNAH: Jesus Christ, Heavenly Father, my family, my friends, the Temple, the Church, this world, to be free, and our home.
KIRSTIE: Me, our house, books, family, daddy, mommy, Jennah, Stevie, school, and the world
STEVIE: Heavenly Father, bees (because they make honey), exercising (to get really skinny), people, living (being alive), toys, bricks that we build walls with, paper to color, chips, and eggs with salsa.
Now I tag ten people...Emily, Ryan, Racheal, Joele, Andrea, Natalie, Cherie, Shawna, Jenny, and... everyone else on my list! Have FUN!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Thankful Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Not sure how the tag thing works and if I am doing it right, but here are my ten:
My wife, my kids, The Gospel, A temple coming to the Gila Valley (Temples in General), a job, living where we want to live, friends, Chipotle restaurants (I am dead serious), a prophet, holidays with my whole family and cameras (video and still but definitely digital).
Thanks Melanie. That was a good moment of introspection.
Post a Comment